Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holiday Book Sale

I hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving and are gearing up for a great holiday season.  In light of the upcoming holidays, I've decided to offer a special discount on my book, ASeeker's Guide to Inner Peace: Notes to Self.  It retails for $12.95, but you can order it now for only $9.95 at the link below.  Just enter discount code 26RXMM9B on the order page once you have added it to your shopping cart and you will save $3.00.

https://www.createspace.com/3714463

I've received a great deal of positive feedback from readers (here are a few reviewson Amazon.com and here are a few reviews in local magazines), so I've decided to offer a money back guarantee if you read it and don't like it :)  If you already have a copy, buy one for a friend (or enemy).  Tis the season for giving after all.

By the way, at the suggestion of a friend of mine, I sent my recent blog post called, "Mental Dis-Order" which is about the positive effects being diagnosed with epilepsy has had on my life, to Dr.Oliver Sacks, who I mentioned in the blog.  Dr. Sacks is a world renowned neurologist who has written several books (i.e. Awakenings, The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat, Musicophilia, The Mind’s Eye, and Hallucinations), in which he explores what it is like to live with various neurological conditions.  He sent me a hand written letter (I'm guessing he's not a fan of email) saying that he found my blog "both fascinating and deeply moving," and asked if he could reprint portions of it in the next edition of his newest book, Hallucinations.  I am quite honored to say the least.

Stay safe this holiday season and enjoy it to the fullest.

Much love,

Trey

No comments: